During the month of December, I joined Andy Higgs of Grown-up Travel Guide in a Beer Advent Calendar challenge of trying a different beer every day of the Advent Season, from November 30 through December 24. You can catch up on the 25 beers sampled during that challenge in these four posts: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, and Week 4.
In 2015, we’re going to take this to the next level, and try to go a whole year of drinking a new beer every day!
365 Days, 365 different beers!
This may not sound very difficult at first, but trust me, it is! Every day for a year, while home, while on the road, I am going to try to find a different beer that I have not had before. Not only new for this year, but as much as possible, a beer I’ve never before had, ever! This can be especially difficult to accomplish in areas that are not well known for their beer variety, where many locations may only have some major macro-brewery options available, but I’ll do my best!
I’ll be chronicling my beers of 2015 in a few places:
- Follow along here on Our Tasty Travels under the tag ottbeerdiary
- Each beer will be directly checked in and rated on Untappd
- I’ll be sharing the images immediately as I drink the beers on Instagram
- The full collection of our 2015 New Beer Every Day Beer Diary beers will be added to a dedicated board of Pinterest where you can follow along and easily link in to the individual diary entries.
- Look for us around other social media platforms with the hashtag #ottbeerdiary
You can also follow along with Andy Higgs’ Grown-up Travel Guide Beer Diary on his blog and with the hashtag #grownupbeerdiary across social media platforms.